Due to the demand for complementary therapies many Healthcare/Insurance companies now include a range of treatments as part of the cash-back benefits. You may have a personal plan or belong to a company scheme.
If you do belong to such a scheme the process is simple, please ask us for a detailed receipt, which you then complete a claim form from the company, send off to them and they refund you the cost. Your entitlement will depend up what benefits are included and the level of cover you have.
Below are examples of cover, this list is not exhaustive though so please check if you have a policy and what you are covered for:
BUPA Health Cash Plan
- 75% receipt paid for acupuncture treatments
- Aromatherapy Massage 100% receipt paid
- Indian Head Massage 100% receipt paid
- Sports / Remedial Massage 100% receipt
- Hypnotherapy 100% receipt paid
- Hypnotherapy – as part of a treatment plan e.g. Depression, smoking cessation, stress (80% receipt paid)
- Indian Head Massage (80% receipt paid)