What is Facial Rejuvenation?
Facial Rejuvenation focuses on the face and neck but the treatment works from the inside out, encompassing the whole body. Facial Rejuvenation is a series of treatments based on Chinese medicine principles that involves massage, gua sha and facial cupping that work at a deep level, removing toxins from the body by stimulating strong acupuncture points by using acupressure with gua sha on the head and face and helping to balance the organs. The treatment concentrates on points and muscles on the face in order to improve elasticity of your skin and general overall appearance. If you’re not a big fan of botox, fillers or facial surgery, this is the alternative for you. It is a totally natural, safe, painless and effective non-surgical facial. We use Chinese techniques to manipulate and stimulate certain energy points along the face to promote Qi (energy) flow.
Here are some of the benefits of Facial Rejuvenation:
- Helps to minimise or eliminate fine lines on the face by increased cell regeneration
- Stimulates and helps to increase collagen production
- Brightens eyes and improves facial colour
- Increased blood circulation encourages oxygenation, detox and lymph drainage
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Tightens muscles in the face and neck and tightens pores
- Regulates and balances hormones – in acne-type, stress-related and menopausal skin
You can have one treatment at a time but for optimum results a course of 6 treatments is recommended, either 2 a week over 3 weeks or 1 a week over 6 weeks. Over a course of treatments you can not only expect to be looking more radiant, but you will also start to feel more balanced and happy in yourself.
To book an appointment please email email@example.com or ring 01928 898 446.